Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Vresilovic

I saw Dr.Vresilovic 3 times for back issues. I was encouraged to receive an injection and to schedule surgery. Each of the 3 times I was told something different. The final time I saw him he asked me why are you here? The second time I saw him prior to the injection he went to a conference for 2 weeks and did not leave any orders. My treatment was delayed and he does not make you feel comfortable. I do not recommend him to any one.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. Vresilovic is the best. He was always available when I need him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I seen Dr. Vresilovic for lower back surgery and pitched nerves. He was three hours late on the day of my surgery and I did not even get to see him the whole stay in the hospital. The surgery was unsuccessful and my pain is worse. I walk with a limp now and struggle with pain everyday. He released me from his care and was not interested in helping me any further. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Vresilovic is the best. Him or one of his staff checked in on me at least once an hour.Exp[ained and answered all questions and very concerned about my recovery.I had a spinal fushion L3-4-5+, cages ,plastic disc and screws. Always called and was there when he said he would. I could go into a long detailed story but I'm still healing and feel great. He is one in a million. Joe From Scranton Pa

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr. Edward J. Vresilovic's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Wellpoint