Ratings for Dr. Carolyne Mchyman

Horrible, rude and unprofessional. Stay far, far away from her.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

My mother and I have been seeing Dr. mchymen for about 5 years or so. She is absolutely wonderful. I now live an hr from her office but will not go to another dr. She is the first doctor I've seen who is actually interested in finding a fix for my health issues instead of giving me a drug to mask the symptoms. She will research and call you with the info she's found. She had recommended equally wonderful specialists, all of which I trust 100%. I have had very serious sinus and allergy issues my entire life. Since see Dr. mchymen I feel like we are finally getting a hold of the issues. I know I can bring her any concern I have and she will ease it and find me the answers to my questions. I recommend her and her office to every woman I know.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

You will not find a doctor who cares more about your health than Dr. McHyman. She is professional, thorough and really takes the time to understand you. Yes she will refer to a specialist if need be because she is thorough which is what I want in my primary. I highly recommend her. She has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. McHyman was anything but thorough or compassionate.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Staff is unknowledgeable and unprofessional. Waited 1 1/2 hrs and then was spoken to rudely by Dr. McHyman. She recommends you to go to a million other Dr.'s when it is not necessary. I think she is very insecure.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013