Ratings for Dr. Naomi F. Busch

She claims to be a General Practitioner. She took over the business from my former doc. I went to her after I got out of the Nursing Home where I was recovering with a broken hip. She told me to go to pain management. I have a broken hip now! It takes 4-6 months to get into pain management if you are on Medicare and that is if you can get in at all, and it costs money! While I was at the office during my visit with her I attempted to tell her about my back spasms over my kidneys. She literally RAN out of the room after she told me she would not do any research about my condition and that I should find a new doctor! It turns out that the back spasms are caused by Adrenal Fatigue and are part of my Thyroid Resistant problem and need treatment with Cortisone NOT Opiates! Dr. Busch allowed me to suffer in pain with a broken hip, lied to me about the new State regulations about pain management, and collected Medicare money for doing absolutely nothing!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

She is wonderful best doctor I have had. She is great with my 4 year old.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr. Naomi F. Busch's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)