Ratings for Dr. Guerschon De Laurent

Got a groupon after a friend of mine had been there on a groupon and was really surprised. Very nice office, very clean and high tech. I thought I was going to have a ton of cavaties because it has been about 10 years since I have been to the dentist. I didn't have any cavaties.....

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Got groupon for X-rays, cleaning & oral cancer screening. Made appt & male receptionist said they could replace my missing filling that day too. Dentist checked teeth before my cleaning (most come in after). Could not understand a word he was saying BC of accent! He said one of my crowned teeth had to have a bridge put in cause it was decayed. I just got that in last year! I stressed no dental insurance & will have to do that later. And that I really needed my missing filling repaired today. So dentist numbed me up & drilled out decay, but the office manager was the one that did my filling!!! I wanted it all to just be over with. They charged me nearly $300 for a filling w out insurance that wasn't even put in by the actual dentist! At end asked hygienist about the oral cancer screen & she said "did dr office scrape your tongue?" Nope. Then office manager said "yup, u got it. Came back negative". For sure shady business. Stay away!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I agree with the other reviewer - trying to find him on yelp so I can review there as well. Staff is nice but it is a SHADY business. 2 staff and one dentist. the dentist blatantly lied and said I had 6 fillings which I didn't count that many that he filled, but counted that many that he charged me for! I also went to a new dentist afterwards, and he said there was NO way I needed that many fillings, after reviewing my x-rays and teeth. His website says pain free dentistry? No kidding, I had pain for MONTHS!! I called every month for four months about the pain and they said it was "normal". I had to have my bite adjusted 3 times after those fillings! I would never go back again. Awful experience. Plus, one of the teeth he filled ended up having to get redone two years later. My new dentist said he didn't get rid of all of the decay. He said if I hadn't come in time it would have turned into a root canal and crown! I will never go back and never recommend this guy to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Awful dentist. Uneducated staff. Will not recommend anyone going to this dental office. This office needs to be shut down. Only a staff of 3 works there. Shady business;Bad energy. Not trustworthy. Needs to take a few courses on work and business ethics. A business that is not honest.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012