Ratings for Dr. Udele J. Tagoe

Had a consult with this dr for a surgery, and I was skeptical of the surgery plan suggested by this dr (after having done TONS of research online) but ultimately figured she was the pro so I accepted her plan. And then I proceeded to have a horrific, botched and extremely painful surgery, where the exact thing happened that I was scared of: stitches didn't hold; ripped open. And yes, that's as painful as it sounds. The first surgery cost me $500. The "revision" (their words) cost me another $500.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Tagoe for about 8 years and she is wonderful. Great bedside manner and her makes getting a pap as comfortable as possible. I am surprised that anyone would have anything negative to say about her.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

This doctor is the worst one at Penn Presby. Avoid her by all means. Disrespectful, rude, very dismissive, non sympathetic... She will look at your progress notes from her office and will give you an attitude when she she meets the patient in-person. She looks for very expensive insurance.. very money minded. She spoiled Penn Presby's reputation. I would never recommend to anybody !!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

She is good. Very thorough, and friendly. Great bedside manner. Saw her 3 times in 2011.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

This physician is horrible. Has no concern or respect for patients and their time. I would avoid her like the plague.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Very thorough and explained diagnosis. even gave me writtin info on problem. Didn't wait long. Exam was very uncomfortable, only thing about MD I didn't like. Staff made multiple billing errors and have had difficult time getting it corrected.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Udele J. Tagoe's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2002)

Oxford