Ratings for Dr. Vibhakar J. Mody

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I love me some Dr. Mody. I've gone through 2 pregnancies with him. The thing I like about him most is that even if you are only 4 weeks pregnant he will start you on some prenatal vitamins which is critical for the development of the baby's brain that starts developing day 21. Some doctors like to wait till you are 10-12 weeks, so I really like Dr. Mody's approach. He also gets my perinatologists on board soon enough since I had high risk pregnancies. He is very patient, he sits down to chat with you and gets to know you and your family. He is also reachable by phone, thank goodness, and he knows my name/voice, yeah...exactly. I feel very comfortable with him. I look at the old age as a plus, sometimes a little old fashion really helps. Even though he practices modern medicine, he will not hesitate to let you of alternative medicine if he believes it will be helpful to you, but of course he just throws it out there, it not a prescription. I will recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

He started out nice but turned out horrible I waas 22 havin my fiirst baby an tho he delivered at holy cross (whichh I wanted) he kept tryin to persuade me to deliver at a hospital not of my choice..plus he hung up on me and my mother refused to answer her quest regardin my surgery and basically felt that sinc he had experience he did not need to answer my mothers quest (who happens to be an rn) HORRIBLLE HORRIBLE dr. Well atleast to young black women..his older white patients had no problems..my care was preety much based on my insurance which was very very unfair...I WOULD NOT recommend him!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

If you are big on bed side manners, patient care, and healthy results than Dr. Mody is the doctor for you! I am 33 yrs old, and never has a doctor sat w/ me for 30 min just to get to know me before my first exam. He takes his time. He cares. He makes an impact. He has been my doctor for 2 years now and I am more physically, mentally and spiritually healthy than I have been in years! I truly recommend him for the woman who is interested holistic health...and self improvement...then do something good for yourself and make your appointment today!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

i was a bit unsatisfied as he has been handling my specific case for 4 yrs and has NOT found a solution. Frankly i feel he is to old to practice anymore. He diagnoised me with something using an ultrasound and 2 days later i found out I could NOT be diagnosed using a ultrasound..only a blood test.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

I have been a patient of his for 8 years and he has delivered both my children. He is very caring and really takes time to listen to your concerns. He is the best doctor I ever had and I recommend to anyone who needs an ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Dr. Vibhakar J. Mody's Credentials

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1966)

Coventry Healthcare