Ratings for Dr. Darren L. Kalanj

Dr Kalanj is very knowledgable and provides easy to understand explanation on the diagnosis and plan of treatment the best for you as an individual. His plan of treatment is very personalized as we are different and see doctor for different issues. Dr Kalanj will answer your questions, spend time with you and make sure that you will make the best decision for you.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Kalanj has forgotten.more about rehabilitation and pain management than most Drs know. He's attentive and takes the time to get to know you and your needs. Heck. He even follows up via phone with you on concerns you may have and always has time to answer all your questions. Recently he started seeing me at Verve Wellness Center. As an amazing clinic as the doctor himself. 10 stars

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Rude, unprofessional and poor listening skills! Office staff also unprofessional.

Submitted August 13, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Kalanj by a friend. I was told I needed back surgery but I wanted to avoid it all costs. Dr. Kalanj went over all of my MRI's and explained them to me in regular english - not doctorspeak. He gave me some options in Verve and other options and told me he could refer me out. I chose to stay there and I could not have been happier. While he was treating me, he also had me seeing other doctors that could help me. We attacked my pain from different angles and not only did I fully recover without back surgery - I recovered far quicker than expected. Thanks to his knowledge of multi-disciplinary doctors and the TEAM approach he utilized, I am proud to say that I am now able to participate in high level sports such as triathlons and long distance cycling again. He made my recovery seem more like fun than hard work. I would recommend Dr. Kalanj and the Verve "family" to anyone in pain or contemplating surgery. He helped turn my life around.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013