Ratings for Dr. Darren L. Kalanj

Rude, unprofessional and poor listening skills! Office staff also unprofessional.

Submitted August 13, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Kalanj by a friend. I was told I needed back surgery but I wanted to avoid it all costs. Dr. Kalanj went over all of my MRI's and explained them to me in regular english - not doctorspeak. He gave me some options in Verve and other options and told me he could refer me out. I chose to stay there and I could not have been happier. While he was treating me, he also had me seeing other doctors that could help me. We attacked my pain from different angles and not only did I fully recover without back surgery - I recovered far quicker than expected. Thanks to his knowledge of multi-disciplinary doctors and the TEAM approach he utilized, I am proud to say that I am now able to participate in high level sports such as triathlons and long distance cycling again. He made my recovery seem more like fun than hard work. I would recommend Dr. Kalanj and the Verve "family" to anyone in pain or contemplating surgery. He helped turn my life around.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013