Ratings for Dr. Yusef Yazici

I was charged $495 by Dr. Yazici for 10 min he spent checking my blood test and making an easy injection (drug was billed separately). He is nothing more than a money making machine. No throughful questions to learn about my problem, no proper exam, just billing, billing, billing.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

I can always send Dr Yazici an email with questions and he always answers. I live in Alabama so he works with my local doctors so I don't ave to fly to NYC all he time. I highly reccommend Dr. Yazici !!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

dr. yazici did not spend much time explaining my condition or the medication to me. he was very dismissive: here's your problem, here's your prescription, see you later. i've moved on to a rheumatologist who is much more caring and seems interested in my life and my well-being.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

A very nice doctor and carring. He was the only one to sit and listen and figure out truly what was wrong with me. He is great for Behcets disease. Would higly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr. Yazici is an excellent caring physician and his staff is caring and competent. I don't know where we would be without them.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

Dr. Yazici is someone I can definitely depend on. He has helped me with my RA. He is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to everyone. His front desk though would be rated ZERO! They are absolutely horrible.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2006

Very knowledgeable on rheumatological issues. Excellent doctor. And sees you on time too! A rarity in New York City.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2005