Ratings for Dr. Karen M. Horton

Great listener, knowledgeable, put me at ease. More docs should be like her.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I don't go online to post reviews- but I just knew that I had to say something about Dr. Horton and her amazing team. I felt truly heard, and supported throughout my entire process. I love my results- and i would recommend in a heartbeat for anyone to put their trust in Dr. Horton. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Horton gave me the confidence to have reconstruction surgery. My situation called for something a little different and she and my surgeon Dr. Grissom were willing to make it happen. I interviewed 4 reconstruction surgeons in the Bay Area and I can honestly say that until I met Dr. Horton I was unimpressed and scared. She was friendly and forthcoming with information. She and her staff are there for you every step of the way. Her website alone is a fountain of information. A quick reference on anything you might have forgotten. The office is like mini spa... warm, friendly and relaxing. The staff is a reflection of Dr. Horton. The is a kind woman as well as a brilliant surgeon. Thank you so very much!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Fantastic - the best in the country!!!!!! This is a doctor that really, really listens to her patients. You get the results you want and her knowledge, professionalism and kindness are extraordinary. Her staff is top notch too.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Thanks to Dr. Horton's careful listening and practical, compassionate advice, my lipo turned out to be one of the kindest things I've ever done for myself. She spends a lot of time in the operating room, which is exactly what we want her doing, even if it means being a little late for appointments in the office. Everyone in the office is incredibly helpful and always knows what's going on. I always leave the office (and OR) knowing I'm in the best possible hands.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I went to Dr. Horton for inverted nipple correction. I've had inverted nipples since I stopped breastfeeding my second child. She is amazing. Very friendly, very approachable. She explained why this happened and how it can be fixed. I had an in office procedure. Dr. Horton and Nurse Mary were wonderful the entire time. I am now 2 weeks post op and very please with my results. Just an fyi, Dr. Horton offered me patient references without my asking, gave her cell number for any problems or issues, and provided me with several supplies just in case I needed them post op. One of my best experiences with a doctor ever.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I went to Dr. Horton for removal of my breast implants. I've had 3 sets and a lift previously from other docs. Basically I went to Dr Horton to have her fix other peoples mistakes and remove the capsule and all the scar tissue in the capsule. She was caring and compassionate and is also very down to earth and totally makes you feel comfortable. I had a great experience with her. She's available by text or cell after hours. She also did a great job. I would never go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Thank you Dr. Horton for being my SUNSHINE along this journey. As a breast cancer survivor, I feel blessed to have found you. My breasts finally are back to feeling proportioned and it is due to your talent as a surgeon. A big thank you to your entire office staff who handled my appointments and insurance claims.....you are a wonderful group of women. Nurse Mary, you made me feel so at ease and I truly appreciated your reassuring voice about my "new look"! What else can I say......you are all FAMILY now. Breast cancer survivor of 8 years.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Karen is an absolutely fantastic person and physician. Her work excels anything I've seen in terms of breast reconstruction surgery. Besides being extremely efficient and skillful, she has a wonderful, beautiful personality. She is kind sensitive and empathetic. It's been painful but rewarding and the final product has completely changed my life. My husband tells me constantly I'm beautiful not because I've been "fixed" but because I radiate confidence. I FEEL beautiful!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr. Karen Horton is an angel. She is so caring, supportive, and informative. Her staff's customer service is top notch. Each of them are very helpful and responsive.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr. Karen M. Horton's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2000)