Ratings for Dr. Bardia Asgari

Dr. Asgari is by far the best doctor I have had. He is highly knowledgeable, thorough in his analysis and care, and very personable. As my wife and I have now moved out of Shelton, we continue to receive care from Dr. Asgari through his telehealth service (called OTTO, similar to Skype so we can receive care via video). For a busy guy like me, this telehealth option works perfectly. I highly recommend Dr. Asgari.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Office does not accommodate for severity of patients condition.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I'm in my 40's and going through some changes. I expect my doctor to be aware of this more than myself. I have seen this doc several times in the past two years. The first appointment he was 2 hours late - my appointment was first thing in the a.m. Perhaps that was where the breakdown started. He corrected this the next time I visited. The consultations consist of sitting in a tiny room staring at the floor as the doc types notes in your file, live. I'm used to a more personable doctor who takes an interest in your life to fully understand the person their lifestyle and how they might best help. I'm not a magic box - I'm a person and individual not a puzzle made by man. Don't ask me leading questions like 'Do you believe in global warming' - really? I have enough haters doc. I also advocate what's best for me (yeah crazy huh) but this doctor seems to have become disgruntled since disclosing to him I went for a second opinion. I'm considering finding someone else now that he basically told me to leave with a lecture on the way out how many patients praise him. I've never had a problem with a doctor before and this one made me cry.

Submitted December 14, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Asgari's for about seven months now and I couldn't be happier with a physician and office staff.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Makes you pay out of pocket because they don't notify you of your insurance not being accepted. Doesn't help you with weightloss. Bills you for things he never did to you.

Submitted December 18, 2016

Knowledgeable, cares and listens to my concerns, spends a lot of time, I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I become a patient of doctor Asgari after my previous family doctor died.During my first visit,Dr. Asgari spent very long time with me, checking literaly everything and making very detailed file about my condition. He paid atention to my prostate (I am 58)and send me to colonoscopy test. He analized my blood, urine... My previous doctor never did any of this...He is a very kind and detailed oriented person , and I already recomended him to my friends who become his patient...

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Asgari engages with his patients and spends a lot of time with them. He checks the reports of other doctors and tests very meticulously. He is extremely knowledgeable about meds and illnesses. He is an unusually caring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

Dr. Bardia Asgari's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1993)

UnitedHealthcare