Dr. Beverly A. Whittenberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Beverly A. Whittenberg

Always comfortable and confident in my care providers advice and the time they spend answering any questions I may have. When having my last procedure done, I had full faith in Dr. Whittenberg. She easied my mind by describing what to expect during each step of the procedure.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

The Dr Beverly Whittenburg was very caring and felt very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr. Whittenberg and her team (Yelena & Ian) are wonderful! They're always attentive, listen to what I have to say and sympathetic to my pain. I'm very happy with my pain management team at NSPC-Washington Office.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Whittenberg is great. Takes time to explain and listens to your concerns. My last procedure was done in a very understanding & professional way &pain was at a minimum.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Very happy with wait times, organized, professional and kind staff. And mostly how serious my chronic pain and complaints are treated. Excellent doctor and her assistants.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

The staff is very pleasant and responsive. I feel they care about me as a patient and are concerned with alleviating my pain as much as possible.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Whittenberg rocks! I joke with her that she is a Devil wearing a lab-coat, but she really is exceptional! She took ALOT of time to answer ALOT of questions for me this last visit. I was grateful for her candor and time.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I think Dr Wittenberg, Yelena and Michelle are great caring talented Doctors and Pam's. We speak monthly on how to improve my deteriorating condition and other situations as they present. Office staff is efficient and friendly. In going to an office for severe pain in multiple locations, all of these people make my visit an occasion to look forward to; truly a "BLAST".

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr Whittenberg is one of the best, if not the best pain specialist that I have ever been to. She is a very compassionate person and gives me her full focus at each visit. If I ever have a little bit of a longer wait when in the waiting room, I don't mind because I know that she is showing another patient the kind of care that she gives me.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Yelena is a lifesaver. I had severe pain due to muscle knots around my right shoulder blade and her trigger point injections took 100% of the pain away. I am still pain free 10 days later.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Dr. Beverly A. Whittenberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)