Dr. Beverly A. Whittenberg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Beverly A. Whittenberg

Dr. Whittenberg rocks! I joke with her that she is a Devil wearing a lab-coat, but she really is exceptional! She took ALOT of time to answer ALOT of questions for me this last visit. I was grateful for her candor and time.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I think Dr Wittenberg, Yelena and Michelle are great caring talented Doctors and Pam's. We speak monthly on how to improve my deteriorating condition and other situations as they present. Office staff is efficient and friendly. In going to an office for severe pain in multiple locations, all of these people make my visit an occasion to look forward to; truly a "BLAST".

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Dr Whittenberg is one of the best, if not the best pain specialist that I have ever been to. She is a very compassionate person and gives me her full focus at each visit. If I ever have a little bit of a longer wait when in the waiting room, I don't mind because I know that she is showing another patient the kind of care that she gives me.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Yelena is a lifesaver. I had severe pain due to muscle knots around my right shoulder blade and her trigger point injections took 100% of the pain away. I am still pain free 10 days later.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I LOOK FORWARD TO MY VISITS WITH THIS OFFICE-----VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COURTEOUS SERVICE.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Whittenberg was amazing. Still pain free after a nerve block! Indebted for her care!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Great office. From the attention and friendliness of the young lady at the front desk to the nurses, Yelenda and Dr. Whittenberg. Especially want to recognize the insurance lady who worked hard to get a pre-certification for me while I was at the office. This is one of the best medical care offices I've ever been to and, for a 75 year old guy, I j ow what I'm talking about. Thanks to all the great staff.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

I saw a different Dr the last 2 visits and he has been really great. I thank God all the time for the docs at this clinic. They and the staff have truly kept me going and I am grateful to y'all for that.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I am so impressed with the friendly and professional care I have received from Dr. Whittenberg and her PA Laura Ricard. Both have contributed to lasting changes in my condition and life itself. Laura has been informative and encouraging on my treatment plan and a pleasure to work with. I am a changed person and healthier than ever thanks to the recommendations she has made to improve my condition and the marvelous way Dr. Whittenberg handles the procedures that have become part of the plan. You are lucky to have them on the team and I am extremely thankful you do.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Whittenberg and her staff have treated me for ongoing and evolving problems for roughly 9 months and each visit has merited the same excellent comments given here. Dr. Whittenberg has gone to great lengths, often beyond normal office time, to ensure the best treatment possible for me.The understanding and compassion shown by she and her staff has been wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. Beverly A. Whittenberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

GHI