Ratings for Dr. Randolph B. Sawyer

Fastest service minimal wait time and he is quick and has a great stafft

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I have been going to this doctor for years now. I find him to be very good at what he does. I also enjoy talking to him when I go. He is a very personable. I've never had an issue with the receptionist. She actually went above and beyond to help me file insurance paperwork since my insurance at the time wasn't accepted. As long as he is in business ivwill be supporting him with mine!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Sawyer himself is very thorough and professional. His staff is not. It took me five weeks of calling to remind the receptionist to do her job, pull my file and have the doctor write me a prescription for the trial lenses he had given me. She was argumentative and gave poor excuses for her lack of follow up, such has having to work out of two offices. If he changes his receptionist staff, I might consider returning as a patient. Until then, I will be shopping for a new eye doctor.

Submitted August 29, 2013

Very thorough, wonderful personality. My favorite doctor!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Randolph B. Sawyer's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1983)