Ratings for Dr. Evan B. COHN

Jack tumor removal of bladder preop consultant pain Med cipro bladder Med procedure 45min and recovery 1hr.I left went my car call family in surgery I got call 20min later done with surgery. I was what 20 min.pull car closer build I see Dr on cell going car leave I waved him down why si earlier Dr stated faulty euip. Grassed tumor bursted :I stated what tumor cell particle's in bladder next time multi tumors :Dr stated no I put cool tool on tumor it gone just tell jack see me week I have picture. I went into e main center recp go consultation room no need see Dr as he leaving take me jack I told him Dr said I had great concerns! Postop nurse discharge note no care plan only cipro take hone no pain Meds bladder Med call Dr office no call back Dr. go thru differ Dr 430pm pain meds jack out hone 1pm .concerns care procedures I am spouse and license nurse unbelievable! Ispent 4days postop get him pain meds Cather.complication seek other Dr help! I thank God for them!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr is not very informative and does not explain a whole lot. He doesnt seem to want to help me with my pain control either. He isnt friendly in any way to me. I dont know if i like him or not.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Dr. Evan B. COHN's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med