Ratings for Dr. Bradley A. Wallace

I recently had surgery on C5/C6/C7 and I highly recommend Dr. Wallace. My experience from start, pre-op, and post-op was exceptional! Dr. Wallace was very compassionate and explained everything that would happen from start to finish and I was not rushed in anyway. Of all my hospital experience, I have never had full first class treatment as I did from all the staff at Lyerly. They were attentive and caring. Dr. Wallace's team was quick to respond to all my needs. It's been a month since the surgery and I feel 100% better and back to work in less than 2 weeks. I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Wallace and his team. Since my surgery, I have told so many people if ever they need this type of treatment, see Dr. Wallace at Lyerly. Thank you to Dr. Wallace and his team. I am feeling 1000% better!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Would NOT recommend Dr. Wallace at all. I continued to have horrible pain in the neck, but after the surgery I had uncontrollable burning pain in both shoulders....I never even experienced this kind of pain prior to my surgery. As I went in for my follow up appointment, he had a terrible attitude to me and did not believe this pain that I was explaining. I was sent for torturous Milogram (I won't even go into how horrific having this test was just after having surgery) that revealed a new herniation in the neck just weeks after my surgery. He never cared to contact me with a plan or explanation as to what I should do. He just said there was a new herniation. I have been managing my pain with pain management and injections ever since. I am now checking into possibly having a new surgery with a new surgeon. I requested my medical records be sent to that new surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I wouldn't go to anyone else for spine surgery! Great team

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Wallace looked at my MRI and explained what my problem was and what we could do to fix it. Told me all the risks and helped me make an informed confident decision to go forward with the surgery. My surgery was very successful as I have no more pain only three weeks out. I was referred to Dr. Wallace by my own Dr. a several of my coworkers who had surgeries performed by him. They where right he is a great surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

My experience was exceptional. I awoke after surgery pain free after many months of debilitating pain. He showed great compassion and explained everything in a manner I could understand. I am very grateful for his help. His staff reflects the same level of professionalism and kindness. I highly recommend Dr. Wallace and the Lyerly Group.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Exceptional bedside manner; takes the time to explain options in understandable terms. He never rushed. during consultation or follow-up - felt we always had his undivided attention. Confident and highly capable. The supporting staff are excellent as well. Outstanding results from cervical fusion surgery. Highly recommend Dr. Wallace and the Lyerly group.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Did a hell of a poor job! As a result of the operation, my Mom went into a coma and it appears that she will NOT survive.

Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr. Bradley A. Wallace's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

HIP