Ratings for Dr. Joseph L. Cavallo

Horrible experience! Staff is very rude, asks for so much irrelevant information that's very shady

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I was fortunate to see Dr. Cavallo for evaluation of my vision. First and for most I was pleasantly surprised that Dr. Cavallo found time to see me on a very short notice in spite of my insurance coverage issues at the time. Office staff was pleasant and very helpful. I was impressed with Dr. Cavallo’s professionalism and his level of knowledge. As a physician myself I truly appreciated his detail oriented approach, making spot on diagnoses and explaining the underlying problems of my vision change to me. I appreciate the time Dr. Cavallo spent with me, listening to my complaints, taking time to perform a thorough eye examination, and educating me about my eye pathology. Lastly I would like to recommend Dr. Cavallo to anyone out there looking for a knowledgeable, caring and very sincere Optometrist.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. was very talkative during exam and wanted to know about personal life. Same for my wife. He overcorrected my prescription and had to do it over. It took 2 weeks to get my glasses. His office staff is not very knowledgeable. I could not get a simple adjustment on the spot. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

He talks more than focusses on giving you a good exam. He appears knowledgebale but acts unprofessional at times. Wait time is almost always expected.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

He is very nice, kind and very professional. He treats his patient like a friend.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Dr. Joseph L. Cavallo's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Hanover, NJ