Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Hornaday

I think one of the top priority ​for any professional working in the dental field should be to provide an experience of comfort and trust. This doctor was a nightmare. I am 40 years old and I have seen & witnessed many doctors in my life. Many with no bedside manner, many with a god complex, but never have I encountered more of an ass than Anthony Hornaday. Without going into to​o​ much detail, I will just say he left me in a horrible pain situation that landed me in the ER​. They had to use dilaudid iv to get the pain to stop. He saw me next day and was angry that I went to the ER and yelled at my mother who was asking details on why I might have been in such pain. He has a fragile little ego - you should not question him at all or seek treatment for an emergency, outside of him. You can not imagine unless you saw it. To anyone reading this - I read negative reviews on him and felt in my gut I should listen,​ because my pre procedure experience with him wasn't good.​ BUT I continued on, realizing not every review would be a good one. Knowing some of the public is irrational. I felt I had gotten that far I should just go through with it. You know, all the ways you talk yourself out of trusting your gut? Listen to me... if you're already questioning it, or looking for a place to start, keep looking. This guy is the worst. An ego like that can be dangerous - I don't see him being able to admit something he did is ever wrong. You can see someone else and should.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015