Ratings for Dr. Yasaman Mohadjer

Life changing doctor Pros: Incredible care. She offered me solutions for problems that I was fighting for 25 years. I no longer have to take the heavy meds I was on that was only offering a temporary fix. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. Thank you Yasaman Mohadjer Cons: Additional Comments: Dr. Mohadjer performed surgery on me to relieve my blepherospasm condition that I had for 25 years. I was told by Wills Eye hospital in Philadelphia that I was a "case Study" and that nothing else could be done for me except to take Klonopin for the rest of my life. It began a time of my life of becoming addicted to this drug and led to alcoholism. This doctor TURNED MY LIFE AROUND. I have weaned off my klonopin addiction and because of that I no longer drink alcohol at all. She handled me with the kindest care and I cannot complement her or her staff enough. My eyes are now open and they do not close involuntarily anymore. They water and even my vision has improved. I do follow up appointments with her every two months and I believe that *** has sent her to take care of me. My relationship with my family has improved, along with my business. I felt like I had lost control of my life and Dr. Mohadjer put me back in the driver seat. Thanks to her so much.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Yasaman Mohadjer's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

GHI