Ratings for Dr. Larry E. Frieder

Larry has an uncanny ability to diagnose and fix chiropractic problems. He keeps a tight schedule and has a simple small office. Unlike other chiropractors, he does not try to keep you coming back for more treatments but instead tries to fix the problem as quickly as possible so that you can get on your merry way. He has helped me and my daughter with numerous problems over a long period of time.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Larry is the BEST. I have been to many doctors for adjustments and general bodywork and he is hands-down the most experienced, compassionate, intuitive practitioner I've ever been to. I was certain that I needed surgery on my injured shoulder and after two visits, it was better and has never bothered me again. He's also a wonderful and genuinely nice person!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

The only chiropractor I really trust and who has also been effective working with my friends.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Frieder is a great person and great chiropractor. Knowledgeable and very precise with his adjustments.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Larry was great! He doesn't accept my insurance (although he accepts many), but still totally worth it. I've never been a fan of going to the chiro until I went to Larry. He's safe and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. Frieder is the best. He will get to the root of your problems and take care of you quickly.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Larry ROCKS! He's amazing, knowledgeable and extremely friendly.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Larry E. Frieder's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1989)

Ameritas