Ratings for Dr. Patrick J. Voswinkel

They are available when I need them. DR Voswinkel follow up is excellent. I can send message on portal and receive answer promptly. Very lucky to have such a caring DR.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Voswinkel and staff are the best. They are updated on computer, so that refill requests and questions can be sent through email. I am a cancer survivor, and he is very knowledgeable of side effects and issues that go along with this.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Dr. Voswinkle has helped my husband in many different aspects of his health. Dr. V. is very personal and caring towards his patients. His staff is also caring. WE drive over 20 miles to visit Dr Voswinkle.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I moved to Atlanta a little over a year ago and visited another doctor for an annual exam and had a horrible experience. So I found this website and all of the positive remarks regarding Dr. Voswinkle and his staff are true. The receptionist, the assistant and the Doc himself were very pleasant and thorough. I went to him for an annual exam. I needed someone that was thorough, and more importantly a good bedside manner and someone that didn't rush. He was all of that, and he told me things that I didn't know about my body and what to expect in the coming yrs. He was on time, he asked if I had any questions about anything. He puts you at ease. I recommend him big time!!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Dr. Voswinkle has been my physician for over 10 years now. I have been so impressed with the accuracy of his diagnosis. He also now treats my 10 year old daughter (who is no longer afraid of the doctor!) and my husband. We have had a number of medical situations as a family, from gall bladder problems to high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Dr. Voswinkel and his staff have been friendly, helpful, warm, encouraging and we have always made it through. Our referrals to specialists have been excellent! Even though we have to travel over 45 minutes to get to his office, it is worth it. We keep Dr. Voswinkle as our family doctor for as long as we live!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

This is one of the best physicians I've ever seen. Very attentive, lots of attention to detail. Does not make the patient feel like a number or a dollar. You leave this office feeling like you have seen someone that really cares about your health and well being

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

He is a great doctor. If you want to go to someone that actually listens, research, and then take care of you. You are in the right place.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2008

This is the best Doctor ever! Several relatives have started seeing him and they are all impressed. He takes the time to listen to you each and every appointment. Very personable so I feel completely comfortable talking about anything (depression, weight, etc).

flag | Submitted March 2, 2006

Dr. Patrick J. Voswinkel's Credentials

• Univ Tech De Santiago (Utesa), Esc De Med, Santiago (Grad. 1988)