Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. FITZGERALD

This doctor was awful. He made me wait 45 minutes both times I went. 1st for consult then for procedure. There were people screaming in pain for everyone to hear while I sat in the waiting room. The front desk was rude. The recovery time was much longer than it should have been since he did a simple procedure so erroneously. I wouldn't let him clip my dogs toenails. After waiting a year I went to someone else and this doctor ordered xrays to find the cause not just butcher me. Go anywhere but here.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

There's just no privacy, i can't talk to dr. Fitzgerald without the receptionist sneaking here. Head and telling hik m h we has a phone call? Can she not take a message, i would like my time to be valuable when i come see dr. Fitzgerald. .wish that doors were close so no one knows my business. The manager were very rude she has no personality at all. Receptionist never smiles unless you smiled at her. Nurse very nice. Other stuffs, manager an dad receptionist no personality.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Thomas M. FITZGERALD's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rohnert Park, CA