Ratings for Dr. Brian C. Carty

Terrible Staffing! Office staffing are unwillingness to help, respond, and answer questions (even simple office question). Wait time was more than 1 hour when there's only 3-4 people waiting. There billing office is ruthless, rude, and do not care about you. My insurance increased co-pay by $10. They didn't charge me the extra $10 during my visit and sent me a bill 4 month later with late charges and interest. They will not send you initial bills or warning. They will just slap you with fees on top of fees to make money off of you. I would give a negative score if I could. When did doctor start to NOT care about their patient's health and only worry about how much they can make off of patient.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Terrible at returning results. I went in with stomach pains and he agreed something was not right and that I needed to get some bloodwork and x-rays done immediately. Here it is a week and a half later and he cant tell me the results and keeps "forgetting" to look at them. I was finally told the only way to guarantee he looks at them is if I pay for another visit which makes him have to give me attention to then grab the results to check them out. I will never use him or again or go to his practice!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Like a lot of the reviews, I wish I had seen this. I had a general exam with a blood screen. The doctor was friendly and polite but just seem to want to get through the appointment. There wasn't a lot to do to test skill/knowledge. Unfortunately though, it's been almost six weeks and I can't get the blood work results from them. I've called several times and the staff is short, rude, and blatantly unconcerned. They refer me to a voicemail service that does me no good because the results are not there even though their office voicemail says 7 - 10 days. They initially stated the doctor has yet to review it, now they just rush me off the phone. I've been told multiple times someone would call me back but they don't. I wouldn't recommend this practice to anyone. Sorry.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

I called the doctor to get a first appointment at this office after moving to this area and getting sick. Though I could not get an appointment for a couple of days as a new patient, I found the office to run smoothly and Dr. Carty to be quite easy to deal with. Very helpful - no issues. Short wait time with a morning appointment.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

The staff is VERY rude. I waited an hour and half to see Dr. Carty. It was worth the wait though because he treated me and gave me the right medicine.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Carty is a great guy...once you get in to see him. However the wait time is extreme and the office staff is very rude. Calls are not returned and scheduling is ineffecient.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

I've seen Dr. Carty a few times and I think he is very friendly and a great Dr. I haven't ever been treated rudely by the staff. The wait time is pretty comparable to any other Dr.'s office that I've been to, so overall I am completely satisfied with Dr. Carty and I think he does a great job.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Went in for a pre-op physical and waited one hour and 20 minutes before Dr. Carty listened to my lungs and told me that they could not draw my blood to complete my physical as it the ONE woman who draws blood for his office leaves at 4:30pm. Why would his office schedule a complete physical with bloodwork if they knew that I was going to have to go to an off-site Quest diagnostics to use my insurance AGAIN in order to have the procedure completed? My experience here was AWFUL and I will NEVER return.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Carty is great. Staff is very rude, even for medical staff. Once I called about laryngitis, and they insisted on getting tons of information online and were so rude they even yelled at me to speak up at one point. I began the call by saying that I had larygitis so I couldn't talk, and could I please just come in to show them the information (already on file, but whatever).

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Carty is a wonderful DR, but the staff is the worst staff ive ever encountered...

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009