Ratings for Dr. Johnny Mcminn

Dr. McMinn is truly the best having the best bed side manner! Could not be happier with the care I have received since seeing Dr. McMinn.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

My mom has been under the care of Dr. McMinn for over 5 years and she could not be happier nor could the family. Dr. McMinn is extremely knowledgeable along with having the best bed side manner a patient could ever hope for. My mom had been to two different hematologists prior to seeing Dr. McMinn having no luck after countless test and even surgeries in hopes of finding a diagnosis for my mom’s condition. Dr. McMinn successfully diagnosed my mom in 2009 with Aplastic Anemia. My mom’s blood counts were so low when she initially saw Dr. McMinn, however, after seeking the treatment Dr. McMinn recommended along with being under his care since 2009, all my mom’s blood counts are in the normal range today. My family is beyond grateful and blessed to have found Dr. McMinn.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014