Ratings for Dr. John L. Porcaro

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I absolutely love and highly recommend Dr. Porcaro and his staff. If you want excellent results and not to mention being treated like royalty..Dr Porcaro is A+ in my book!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Dr. Porcaro is the perfect physician to inject Botox. I've had it done by another physician and did not get nearly the same results as I have when I go to his office. They are friendly and professional and I always leave feeling so much better, not to mention, looking so much better within just a few weeks!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Patient's update
Thanks again, Dr. Porcaro and staff, and I'll be seeing you again soon! ~Doreen

Submitted January 27, 2016

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Went to this office with the intent of just a consultation but decided to have some minor procedures performed. I was very impressed with the office, staff, and Dr. Porcaro. All were very helpful and knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Porcaro.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

I have found Dr. Porcaro to be very sincere in his consultation and will not give you expectations that cannot be achieved. To me this meant I am dealing with someone I can trust and that is why I chose him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. John L. Porcaro's response
I'm very sorry to hear about this. Please contact my office ASAP so we can resolve this issue (772-337-1717). J Porcaro, MD, FACS, FAACS

Submitted September 29, 2015

Charged me over $5000 for Juvederm Voluma but got only needle marks on my face. Getting an MRI to see what was put in my face. This physician should be investigated.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. John L. Porcaro's response

Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. John Porcaro, is the most patient,meticulous,and skilled cosmetic surgeon that I highly recommend to those who are seeking excellent result. He is very professional and he will take his time to perform the best result and outcome the patient desires. I trust him and his professional and skilled staff. He was referred to me by a coworker. I traveled an hour to his office but it is worth my time. AC

Submitted June 26, 2015

Since moving to Florida over 20 years ago I have visited several cosmetic surgeons. Dr. Porcaro, however, is by far, the best. Dr. Porcaro always takes time to talk about the services he offers, whether it's hormone replacement, Botox, Juvederm, or if it's a procedure you're just considering. My experience has been enhanced by his professional and courteous staff. Elizabeth and Diane make me feel welcome and comfortable before, during, and after seeing the doctor. Dr. Porcaro recommended the Obagi products to me and I absolutely love them! As a professional in a very competitive world, knowing that I look my best is important. I love it when people say I don't look my age. I have Dr. Porcaro and his staff to thank for helping me feel like I look teriffic.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. John L. Porcaro's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey UMDNJ (Grad. 1977)
  • Rutgers University (Grad. 1977)

• Favorite Teacher Award

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Porcaro is the best and his staff is amazing. Professional, personable and never in a rush!"

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love and highly recommend Dr. Porcaro and his staff. If you want excellent results and not to mention being treated like royalty..Dr Porcaro is A+ ..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Porcaro is the perfect physician to inject Botox. I've had it done by another physician and did not get nearly the same results as I have when I go to his o..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff and doctor treated us like we were family. Would definitely return and recommend people, Ann Morris"

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went to this office with the intent of just a consultation but decided to have some minor procedures performed. I was very impressed with the office, staff, an..."

December 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I have found Dr. Porcaro to be very sincere in his consultation and will not give you expectations that cannot be achieved. To me this meant I am dealing with..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I am very unsatisfied with what has been done to me - had a tummy tuck with liposuction from this man. "

September 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Charged me over $5000 for Juvederm Voluma but got only needle marks on my face. Getting an MRI to see what was put in my face. This physician should be investig..."

July 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.porcarosurgical.com/" to "http://porcarosurgical.com". Phone Number has been updated from "17723371717" to "772-337-1717".

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John Porcaro, is the most patient,meticulous,and skilled cosmetic surgeon that I highly recommend to those who are seeking excellent result. He is very prof..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Since moving to Florida over 20 years ago I have visited several cosmetic surgeons. Dr. Porcaro, however, is by far, the best. Dr. Porcaro always takes time to ..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Went in for Juvederm XC injections into the lips. Two days later, the swelling went away and had no noticeable plumpness but was left with HUGE lumps, visible t..."

June 4, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.porcarosurgical.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "1943 Southeast Port Saint Lucie Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17723371717".

June 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.porcarosurgical.com" to "http://www.porcarosurgical.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "1943 Southeast Port Saint Lucie Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17723371717".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Porcaro and his staff (Diane and Elizabeth) are top notch. Would highly recommend Dr Porcaro for any procedure. He's an excellent surgeon who is very deta..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Porcaro did an incredible job on my cheeks. I was amazed of how natural they looked! Thank you! MB"

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Porcaro and his staff (Diane, Elizabeth and Beverly) treat everyone special. They answer all your questions, and you never feel rushed. They make what mig..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always look forward to my visits to pocaro cosmetic surgery in port st lucie..I actually get excited as he is always improving my appearance with no discomfor..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly skilled and very professional. Will spend as much time as you need for him to address your questions and concerns. He is prompt and his staff is fanta..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Personal, friendly atmosphere. Highly recommend Dr. Porcarro for any cosmetic procedure !! you are in the best hands from the beginning to the end. What I ..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The setting is comfortable but very professional. They explained everything completely every step of the way."

January 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor with a great staff in a comfortable . I had hair restoration surgery and I am satisfied with my reults. This doctor specializes in patient con..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone at Porcaro Cosmetic Surgery is professional and friendly. Going in for a procedure can be very scary but as soon as I open the door and am greeted, ..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pocaro is always very Attentive & Punctual....."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Porcaro and his staff are all kind and professional. Dr. Porcaro spends time with you answering all questions and concerns. I would recommend him to my clo..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A talented surgeon who listens to your concerns and answers all your questions. Friendly, professional staff. Never a wait. I would recommend Dr. Porcaro ..."

September 7, 2014
  • First Name changed from "John" to "John L."

October 20, 2013