Ratings for Dr. Alan Hartstein

Dr. Hartstein has been my doctor for many years. He has always treated me with respect, friendliness, and compassion. He is very knowledgeable and always explains what he is doing and what I am to do to keep my feet healthy. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I first saw Dr. Alan Hartstein in JFK operating room where he literally saved my life from severe wounds on both feet after being run over by a van. He is knowledgeable, kind, funny and considerate. He speaks the truth to you with a rare bed side manner. As a result of Dr. Hartsteins expertise and one specific staff member (MaryBeth), not only have I rapidly healed but the emotional and mental support was a service I had not expected to obtain. If I ever need any service such as this in the future, I would never choose a different Dr.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

He was the only foot doctor that was honest and helpful. In my cause no one else wanted to work on my foot or they were not sure what to do. He was sure and made me feel at ease. Recovery was long but, I was aware of what I had to do. He is straight forward.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Dr. Alan Hartstein's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)

HealthPartners