Ratings for Dr. Lisa Erhard

I've been to Dr. Erhard's office several times and it's always been a great experience. I'm willing to drive the hour it takes to get to her office because I feel I'm getting top-notch service in an inviting atmosphere. The option to purchase additional services geared toward my interests are offered but not pushed upon me. It's a business, after all, so I don't find it odd like some other reviewers who see her as a salesperson. I also appreciate when doctors question me even though they have the information in my chart. It lessens the likelihood that a mistake will be made. I've always found Dr. Erhard to be very attentive and genuine

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Erhard is nothing but a salesperson. At my first appt. she tried to sell me several procedures I wasn't interested in. I finally interrupted her telling her I wasn't interested. I was referred to her by a friend who said she helped her tremendously with premenopausal symptoms. She prescribed a homeopathic cream and some kind of vaginal insert I never used. That put be back about $200. She also encouraged me to have my IUD removed as she suspected it was the causing my low sex drive. I agreed to that and the Essure procedure. DON'T LET HER DO THIS TO YOU! It took her two office visits, several injections of drugs, pain, missed days of work before she finally got both coils inserted. Not to mention about $1200 out of pocket. When I went in for the confirmation xray, one of the tubes had not closed. She infomred me that I would need to come back AGAIN for more pain & cost. When they called to schedule I never returned the call because I was SO DONE WITH HER! STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr.Erhard is one of the most amazing Dr. I have ever been to! She listened, understood my problem and explained all my options. She was the first Dr. in over a year to figure out what was wrong with me. She has compasion and a big heart!! I would recommend her to all my girlfriends, in fact I already have. She is very special.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

It was my 1st visit with her,when she walked into the room she was very personable and nice to introduce herself. I felt like she was asking questions that she should have already known by looking in my chart so I was kind of annoyed that they were irrelevant to the appoinment at hand. She was very quick to rush through the information and then had me get on the table to find the baby heartbeat. The exam was fine. When I got down from the table she told me about the blood tests and I felt like she was trying to sell it to me and push me into it. Then she proceeded to write out my ultrasound order. I had to interupt her and tell her that I did have some questions today. I asked my question about different lotions and creams and at first she said they were find until I explained my research and then she said not to use them. I did not feel confident that she knew what she was talking about at all.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

I went in for an annual Pap and a concern about pretty constant spotting between periods. She was indifferent, mostly-did the bare minimum exam, spent almost no time on the breast or hand pelvic exam. Didn't warm or lube speculum, causing a fair amount of discomfort. Took literally 15 minutes from when I disrobed. Tuned me out pretty completely during it all, didn't answer questions effectively, tested me for Chlamydia, after I had communicated my negative results 8 mo ago, no new partners. No other testing for anything else the bleeding could be. Recommended a colposcopy for blood vessel on my cervix before the Pap results were even in. I felt she had a script to stick to, including upsell (Gardasil and flu shot) which she didn't give me, though I expressed interest in the Gardasil. Claimed no knowledge of insurance coverage when I asked if they typically cover such things. Pretty much a rushed and badly done exam overall.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Dr. Lisa Erhard's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1989)

• Blue Cross Of California