Ratings for Dr. Alan S. Chanales

The best doc I ever had. Helped me a lot. Great guy. Smart nice thorough follows through. Love him. Lucky I found him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Fantastic doctor, great staff, always there for the patients, caring, really experienced and smart, compassionate, gives you all the time you need (that is why sometimes runs late, until it is your turn!) lucky I found this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Outstanding doctor and a great guy. He know his stuff!!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr. Chanales is smart, kind, compassionate and the best dr I have ever been to. I am walking around because he was the only one to correctly diagnose and treat my problem. He is special.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

The best doctor I have ever seen. He cares for my chronic illness with great professionalism and empathy. I am lucky to have been referred to him. I do not mind waiting for him because he gives each patient all the time (plus) you need. I understand I am not the only patient. When he is with me, he is with me totally. Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Chanales is one of the most capable, intelligent, compassionate drs. I have ever known. He is an "old fashioned" dr. giving each patient as much time as they need - and he is smart and made the correct diagnosis for me and other people I know. He has helped me enjoy life again. Thank you Dr. Channels

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Chanales is often late however, his style of practice, that is giving every patient all the time they need, does make timliness an issue. He's got no ego problems and doesn't give up easily.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

After read these reviews about Dr Chanales. I am really thankful that I did not see this doctor. I went to his office as a new patient and they made wait for 2 hours. Terrible!!

Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Chanales and his staff are outstanding. I was very ill when I went to see him. He took his time and got to the bottom of my health issues. I have been a patient of his for at least 6 years and I have total confidence in him. He helped me to feel better and prescribe medications for me that help me to breathe better. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a pulmonologist that sincerely cares about people and goes above and beyond for his clients.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Before I saw Dr. Chanales, I couldn;t take a deep breath. After just a few short visits my asthma was 75% improved. I was able to return to work. He also helped me get approved for a new drug (Xolair) which has been a lifesaver.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Alan S. Chanales's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD