Ratings for Dr. Justin S. Field

Justin field made my life worthwhile again. I owe him so much. He is a genius

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Field performed an anterior cervical discectomy & fusion at C4-5-6-7 in September, 2014. The whole experience was so much better than I could have anticipated. I walked out of the hospital the next day pain free from all of the symptoms I had before the surgery. Okay there is the bulky neck collar I needed to wear for several weeks post surgery but I am completely fixed with great range of motion in my neck. Did I mention that along with being such a gifted surgeon, Dr. Field is a great guy. I cannot recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Explained everything clearly,the procedure he performed worked well,all in all a very positive experience.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Changed my life from pain to pain free. I could not be more pleased with his manner, staff and knowledge.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Best doctor ever. Fixed my neck and I'm back to playing competitive sports again.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

amazing surgeon

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I had an L-2 compression fracture almost 8 years ago. Dr Field held my hand, listened, talked and listened some more. We started with Physical Therapy, did a Kyphoplasty, then some Branch Block ablasions and have had regular Branch Block injections in the years subsequent. The entire office plus the adjacent surgical center are kind and compassionate. And Dr Field is a really good candidate for Dr McDreamy. I have referred several friends and would never go anywhere else with my back. I am told that both Dr Yuengs (younger and senior) are also incredible. I also adore PA Lisa Crimaldi. The practice is top notch, world class.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

From my first appointment and through the follow up visits, he and his staff were caring, courteous and prompt. Dr. Field took the time to answer all of my questions and relieve my fears of surgery. He has great compassion for his patients. He walked me through the entire process. I have had excellent results with my surgery and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Field and his staff were amazing and made a very stressful yet painful proceedure easy to get through. He is amazingly knowledgable and won't experiment on you. He is honest and will tell you if he can or can't help. He truly cares and doesn't do it for the $$. I can walk and sleep at night which is something I couldn't do. My sister is also seeing him as well!!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

If you are the least bit overweight, don't waste your time going to this doctor's office! I was at his office seeking help for the herniated discs in my lower back, but was greeted by a medical assistant who was very uncaring and didn't even close the door to review and discuss my medical history. That is a violation of Privacy Laws! When the doctor comes in, he promptly informs me that he can't do anything for me until I lose some weight. When asked how many pounds need to be lost, he doesn't answer the question but starts throwing out comments about being too much of a risk for infection from any treatment or procedure he could perform. I saw the doctor for a total of three minutes! This was a clear case of him judging me before even bothering to get acquainted.

Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Justin S. Field's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)