Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Ballew

Very hard to get to contact...it took me 4 days! Would not explain why he took the actions he took that resulted in having my driving license suspended.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I've been Dr. Ballew's patient for about six years. He's unfailingly polite and caring, listens carefully, takes my complaints seriously, is open to suggestions, doesn't complain if I've looked up symptoms and treatments on the internet. I believe him to be highly knowledgeable and have great judgment. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Ballew has been my physician for the past 12 years or so. He is careing, through, listens attentatively,personable and keeps me in as good health as he can for a 80 year old patient.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

I've found that Ballew is helpful. I've known him since his residency in Charlottesville, and he's been my doc since. I'm sorry the other person had a bad time with him, but I think it's an isolated incident. He always listened to me, and always looked for a physical cause, and never tried to pin my physical problems on some type of somatoform disorder.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Ballew suggested to me my illness was a result of being divorced twelve years earlier. He was so insensative and such a poor listener that I sat there and just cried. He called me three days later when my lab work was back and said to me: "I guess you aren't crazy after all." This happened twice before he referred me to a specialist whose office called me the day they got my records because I needed to be seen asap. I would NOT recommend Dr. Ballew to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2006

Dr. Kenneth A. Ballew's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charlottesville, VA