Ratings for Dr. Renee T. Dunlap

My friend recommended Dr. Dunlap. I will Never return there or ever recommend this place to anyone. My chasten were referred to as the "Medcaid Children". When we got there the checked us in as the "Medicaid patients", and through out the entire process of having my children's eyes checked they kept reminding me that they are on Medicaid. When we went in a week later to get the lenses they found out we were no longer on Medicaid. Dr Dunlap didn't have "time to answer questions" yes she said that. I over heard the receptionist tell another patient that they'd make sure the Medicaid patients went after everyone else. My children are on Medicaid, but this is the first time and it's because my husband was in an awful accident and lost his job. We've paid our taxes and put money into the system so for this one month my children deserved to have this crappy insurance. My heart goes out to all the children who are on Medicaid and have to deal with this prejudice all the time, fortunately a week after this awful appointment we got insurance through my husbands new job.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Renee T. Dunlap's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1990)