Ratings for Dr. Leslie A. Olsakovsky

She is very knowledgeable and did a beautiful cornea transplant.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2006

Dr Olsakovsky was the only physician out of 4 who could give us a diagnosis and hope for my husband's vision loss due to keratoconus. Her surgery technique was impecable and there were no complications. His vision is now 20/25 (from a pre op of 20/ 200+). We never felt slighted at all at any appointment that she attended, but then we made the appointments so he could regain his sight.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2006

Dr. Olsakovsky was condescending to me from the time she entered the room. She told me what my symptoms were instead of asking. She refused to do a refraction; it had been three or four years since my last refraction; she told me to go see an optician if I wanted a new lens prescription. She was rude and sarcastic. She told me to put hot soaks on my eyes twice a day for four minutes, "as hot as you can stand it"... my previous opthalmologist had told me to use warm soaks and be careful because it is very easy to scald your eyes and face. We asked Dr. Olsakovsky several times what my opthalmic pressure was and she only responded when we tried to look in the chart ourselves. I would NOT recommend this medical provider to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2006

Dr. Leslie A. Olsakovsky's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charlottesville, VA