Ratings for Dr. Bashir A. Chowdhry

My grandpa had a surgery done by him and in the followup he didnt let them explain any thing that was going on and he was rude he said it was fine and I had to bring him to the ER because is all infected and swolen and he also was really rasist how sad :-(

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Excellent surgeon... Many years of experience, saved my life... twice

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

He said I'd be fine. I bled and need 16 transfusions. He said I'd be home for Thanksgiving I was dischsrged from a Nursing home Easter. He said the risks were minimal. I'm on Dialysis the rest of my shortened life. After the 30 day post op mark he never saw me again. What a lying pig!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

this dr. cancelled my pre-op appontment, his office staff assured me he would see me at the hospital to answer all my concerns and to insure that the current procedures for open heart surgery that I wanted to have used on me would be to his approval---but as things go he did not show up before surgery, he did not do the procedures I had requested and the out come of my surgery is a disaster. My right diaphram has been destroyed , the wires he closed my chest with are all broken and stabbing into my chest. I will now have to live with a severe breathing difficulty------ will not be able to have a normal life---- when I went to see him after several months he looked at the xray of my chest and said every thing looked fine, and that my weight was causing my stomach to be pushed up into my right lung space (what he saw was my diaphram on the right lung,no longer able to function) this is a no fix situation and the doctors story to make me believe he did nothing wrong. Injury confirmed.....

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

made me feel very comfortable. vast fund of knowledge. in practice for over 30 years!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2006

very skilled. will take cases that others are afraid to. he is the reason i am alive today. there is no other like him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2006

tHIS DR. IS HIGHLY SKILLED IN THE TYPE OF SURGERIES THAT HE PERFORMS, BUT IS A BIT VAGUE WHEN IT COMES TO ANSWERING FAMILY MEMBER QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS. NON COMMITTAL i GUESS BUT THEN ONE IN HIS POSITION CANNOT MAKE ANY FALSE PROMISES.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006

Excellent physician and surgeon. Compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2006

Rude Arrogant. Didn't explain surgery.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2006

Dr. Bashir A. Chowdhry's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1968)