Ratings for Dr. Gregory D. Powell

Dr. Powell has been treating me under works comp as my dedicated doctor for 2 1/2 years. He is truley concerdened for his patients and will refer you to specialist if it something he does not do or a test he feels is needed.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I think he provide ok care but seemed very distracted. I am not sure if I will stay with him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Powell's for over 10 years. He is very knowledgeable, and understanding. I would recommend him as one of the best doctors in his field. Before I came to him I had been to over 12 trying to find relief for my lower back pain.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Available for concerns and questions, he listens! and actually hears whay you say while providing excellent patient care, maintains professionalism. Works with patients on an individual basis. Works with patients on scheduling issues. Dedicated, knowledgable staff in all areas of the physical rehabilitation/back to work process. I highly recommend Dr. Powell.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Very nice and gentles doctor. Rehab staff is the best!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

This doctor and staff are very experienced with back and neck pain. They help me get better when no one else could. Just do what they say and keep up with your treatment and you will see results.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Dr. Gregory D. Powell's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1989)