Ratings for Dr. Vadim Gurvits

My visit was very good and very thorough. I am very glad with my visit.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Waited for 2 hours, even though I had an appointment. They took my $180 as soon as I walked in. I was trapped. So judgemental . Lame

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

My visit here was good. Very professional people. I feel my appointment was handled in a timely manner. The waiting area was clean and organized as well. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Gurvits for 4 months now. This place rules. The nurses here are super fly. All of them. Office and rooms are nice, clean. and have tvs in case you have to wait a bit. They take walk ins too so you can usually be seen same day if you need. Never waited more than 15 min. to see doc. Dr Gurvits is a good doc. He really cares and wants to help. The other reviews about money and stuff are total bs.. His prices are competitive, if not lower. Especially suboxone treatment. And the pharmacy downstairs is the best in the world. Literally. They hook it up anyway they can to help you save. If you reside in the area, I highly recommend both. P.s... nurses are fly

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

We are new to the office. So far it has been pleasant. The front office is helpful and friendly. I would recommend others to this office.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

We are always appreciative of the care we receive here. We always know our concerns will be addressed and our questions answered. We never feel rushed and always feel like our care is Dr. Gurvits utmost concern.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

My visit was very helpful and informative. Dr. Gurvits was responsive to all of my needs and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

My visit here was extremely pleasant and I have been coming here for several years you know what I'm sayin. Most of the staff was professional, kind, caring and would take time to explain what they were doing and would listen to my concerns and issues and that's wuss up. It has been a wonderful experience coming here and I would definitely recommend them to my fam and friends and ask them "you pickin up what I'm puttin down??"

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

STAY AWAY! Money Hungry! Took my wife to him on a recommendation from Hill Recovery (thought she was detoxing, but later found out is was post-pardum anxiety) and paid $180 (Not Covered-Anthem PPO) for the first visit. Then he gave a Rx for suboxone ($120 also not covered) and another anxiety med ($224 also not covered). Since she had never taken suboxone before, we asked to have him observe her when she took it and he agreed. He then explained that if he had to do anything other than watch her he would "have to charge" us, ie., crash cart, epinefirin, etc. He was not shy about letting us know that he had to charge us for every little thing, even though he had already charged us $180 to see him (shouldn't that include any treatment?). Then, he gave a Rx for only 10 days so that we would have to return in 10 days and pay another $140 office visit fee to get the rest of the prescription.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012