Dr. Terry W. Grogg

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Terry W. Grogg

Dr Grogg delivered my son over 23 years ago and has done 2 major surgeries for me. Highly recommend, exceptional care.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2019

Dr Grogg delivered our daughter and is simply the best!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Grogg is fantastic! Friendly, knowledgeable, and educates you on different options available to you while guiding you through your decision. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Would definitely not recommend for any major gynecology surgeries. Good luck if you do.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Grogg since 1996. He is a fantastic doctor. He is friendly, very knowledgeable, and very caring. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

He listens which is rarer and rarer with the medical profession. He talks to you like a person not just a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr. Grogg has been my doctor since 1995. He took care of me through the prenatal care of my son and after as my gynocologist. He has performed several surgeries for ongoing medical issues. He's always patient and caring wants to treat the problem not just medicate to deal with symptoms. I would highly recommend Dr Grogg or any of his associates.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Dr Grogg is still 'great' thanks to him a recent surgery I had he was able to determine the reason for my discomfort since the surgeon would not see me

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

Dr. Grogg is a fantastic doctor. He has been my doctor for 15 years. I would recommend him to anyone in need of an OB/GYN

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Dr. Grogg is a very knowledgeable doctor. He delivered my first child and you could tell he was experienced and hard working. I had no problems with my delivery and had a great experience.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

Dr. Terry W. Grogg's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)