Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Celotto

Dr. Steve is great! He's the best chiropractor I've been to. He fixed a few problems I had and his adjustments are wonderful. Trust him and relax. Plan out your questions/concerns before hand if you got some!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

If you suffer from Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) aka (CRPS), find another chiropractor. My neurosurgeon's PA recommended I see "Dr. Steve" for sciatic issues. He had access to my patient file, and knew I had RSD and just had surgery for a spinal implant. "Dr. Steve", as he likes to be called, ignored my RSD concerns. Either he doesn't know what it is or he doesn't care. I have RSD in my left leg & lower rt ankle (the most sensitive). During his initial physical, I had to repeatedly tell him to be careful around the area that is sensitive to touch. He didn't acknowledge my concern, and proceeded to touch the calcaneous nerve in my rt ankle that is the most sensitive. Needless to say, I yelled in pain followed by tears. He responded by saying he didn't think he touched the nerve. No apology. He gave me time to collect myself, and wanted to continue with the exam. SERIOUSLY! I stopped the appointment, and proceeded to leave. While walking me out, he asked me several times to re-schedule another appointment saying he knows he can help me. I stopped, and told him that he had just lost my trust because he didn't listen to my concerns. The look on his face spoke volumes. Dr. Steve obviously has a very high opinion of himself. His eyes widened in surprise when I told him I couldn't trust him. Still no apology for causing me pain. It took 3hrs for the nerve in my ankle to stop throbbing and calm down. This guy doesn't listen. My advise is to find a chiropractor that is familiar with RSD, and cares more about the patient and less about his ego. I couldn't really rate his knowledge because the office came to an abrupt end.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Steven J. Celotto's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1998)

Oxford