Ratings for Dr. Lawrence I. Katin

Initial visit. I agree one of his staff was rude and very, very unprofessional. I have no opinion of Dr yet. Only consultation.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

The staff is extremely rude! The doctor was no more friendly than his staff. I am considering finding another ENT!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Very rude staff! Find another ENT! Everyone in that office is dismissive and incompetent!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Katin. He clearly discussed my options,as well as the risks and benefits of each. He tried other things before surgery. My surgery went as planned and healing went as expected. I would definitely recommend him to someone else.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Katin performed a surgery to remove a cyst from my throat. He initially visualized the cyst via endoscopy and viewed the MRI report & images of the cyst. He had all the information he needed ahead of the surgery. He was confident he could use scissors to remove the cyst. Following the surgery, he informed me that he could not remove the cyst and it was a very frustrating experience for him! His scissors could not reach the cyst and he did not attempt to use other methods like laser. He opted to biopsy the cyst which was unnecessary. Then he referred me to another ENT Specialist & tried to persuade me not to see other ENT specialists for "third" opinion. He indicated on the surgery report that the cyst was deeper/wider than initially thought and he could not reach it! To date, I still have a soft tissue in my throat that is impeding my speech and am very likely to undergo another surgery. I am also left with over $2,000 medical bills to pay for Dr. Katin's failed surgery.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Lawrence I. Katin's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Paoli, PA