Ratings for Dr. Risa J. Gorin

DR. GORIN IS AN EXCELLENT DERMATOLOGIST. PHONE NUBER 1-732 462-5200 OFFICE CLOSED .BUT HER BILLING COMPANY SHE USES IN ATLANTA GA. IS THE WORSE ..THEY CODE EVERY THING WRONG SO YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY KICKS IT BACK AND DOES NOT WANT TO PAY DUE TO THE WRONG CODING..IT TOOK 6 MONTH TO GET THE BILLING CORRECTED. NOW AFTER 11 MONTH I JUST RECIEVED A BILL FOR $ 30.00 UNDER COLLECTION. I TRYED TO CALL AND VISIT HER COLTS NECK OFFICE. ITS OUT OF BUSINESS NO FOWARED ADDRESS. NO LETTER SENT TO HER CUSTOMERS WITH A FOWARD NEW ADDRESS HER PHONE STATES HER OFFICE IS CLOSED THE PHONE NUMBER THAT TELLS WHERE TO CALL IS DISCONNECTED SO YOU CANNNOT CALL. THE PHONE NUMBER IN ATLANTA GEORGA TELLS YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE WE ARE BUSY AND WILL GET BACK TO YOU IN ABOUT 5 DAYS ..866-916-7080..I HAVE USED HER SERVICE 3 TIMES SHE IS GREAT BUT EVERY TIME I HAD A BILLING PROBLEM.I EXPLAINED TO RISA I AM SHURE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM AND TO GET RID OF THIS CANCER IN ATLANTA THEY WILL KILL HER MEDICAL BUSINESS. I HAVE SPENT HOUR AND HOUR TO GET THIS RESOLVED..HOPE SHE READ THIS AND WAKES UP..MAY BE THIS IS WHY SHE CLOSED HER BOTH OFFICES IN NEW JERSEY..

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Hands down, the best Dermatologist I have EVER seen. I thought all the good doctors were in Manhattan! I was wrong. She is warm, gentle, caring, and very kind. She listens and doesn't rush you. She is always pleasant and very personable. Even though she is a busy doctor, you will feel that you are her only patient. It doesn't bet better than Dr. Gorin!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Very friendly, professional and thorough during examination. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Risa J. Gorin's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio