Ratings for Dr. Oscar A. Batista

This was the best colonoscopy I have ever had! The entire staff who worked with me to prep me, to explain the procedure, and Dr. Batista did an excellent job of telling me what to expect. After the procedure the staff told me what to do the rest of the day. It went fast, smoothly, and was painless. Frankly when I hear people who are afraid to have a colonoscopy I tell them that it is pain free, you are pampered before and after the procedure, and it certainly is better than having colon cancer because they may be afraid of a simple procedure! I had Ovarian Cancer almost a stage 4, and I would never want anyone to get colon cancer because they didn\'t take the time to get a colonoscopy.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Batista was personable and seemed genuinely concerned about my health and answered my questions. The wait time was a little long, however, the overall experience was pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

My experience with Dr. Batista was awesome. He has a great bedside manner and he is very thorough. He is an amazing doctor and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I was so nervous,and i really hate needles, your staff was so nice and had a great sense of humor that relaxed me. it was over before I knew it, and I didn\'t have a soar throat! I appreciate how well, your office took care of me, thank you!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I woke up during the procedure which was a little disconcerting but they noticed quickly and put me back out. Everything else went smoothly.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

This appointment was an annual follow-up for IBS and reflux, both of which are being treated with medication.Dr Batista is very thorough in reviewing all medicartions, any new problems or conceerns that I might have.I always leave the office knowing that if any concerns do come up,small or serious, I have only to make a phone call and it wil be addressed immediately and professionally. The staff employed in the office is exceptional.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I found the staff very accommodating and Dr. Batista expressed a very compassionate bedside manner. I appreciated being treated with respect and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Batista to anyone having to have this uncomfortable and vulnerable procedure!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Batista and his staff are fantastic! They are always quick to help with prescription renewals and other questions I may have when I call.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I was treated very well. All of the procedures were explained to me. I was asked by nurses if I had questions. They verified what procedure I was having.. The anesthesiologist was attentive and was able to set up the IV without any complications. Dr Batista spoke with before the procedure and then again after I had the endoscopy. Very pleased with the outcome.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

As always I was very satisfied from the proffesional and friendly service at IMC. I was very happy with my doctor, Dr. Batista was great and I was at ease and trust with him about my procedure. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015