Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey I. Silverstein

Doctor suggested a new drug than I was on. Since o moved from another state and had new insurance doctor was needed for pre-authorization. For him to do this on my old drug was additional costs that any other doctor does free. How many other side costs will he hit you for on basic filing or anything else? I don't know. But I fill this is VERY VERY WRONG. Even Aetna and other dr my GP said they never heard of anything like this

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Top shelf. Staff was great with answering questions and scheduling. The doctor was great. Talked and relaxed me during the procedure. I had zero issues after the procedure. Went back to work the next day.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Great experience with the office, the doctor, and the vasectomy procedure. Doctor was out of network but fee was very fair and well worth it knowing that I was under the care of such a skillful and experienced vasectomy Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Had my vasectomy done in November, honestly I almost cancelled because of my anxiety, Dr Silverstein made me feel comfortable, we talked the whole time during the procedure which calmed my nerves. Only thing I felt was a pinch for the novocaine, after that didn't feel a thing. Took a 3 day weekend off work, no pain but I iced anyway for 2 days, I feel great and no scar. Glad I did my research and glad I chose Dr. Silverstein!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Great Experiance, the worst part of the whole ordeal was my own anxiety which was ridiculous. I had it done at 1:00 picked the kids up from school took them to get hair cuts then had a guys night at the local bar. The the next day raked the leaves I the front yard. No discomfort No Pain AT ALL.... Thank you Dr.Silverstein glad I did my research.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

I had my vasectomy done about a month ago. Couldn't have been much happier. The Dr. and his staff were very courteous and professional, and were very patient and thorough in answering all my questions.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Yes, happy with my decision. Did all in one consult and vasectomy. All good.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I own a business in the service industry. By having my vasectomy at this center I learned some finer points of the customer experience that I can apply in my business. I am a very satisfied patient and thought the entire "customer" experience was unparalleled. I give my strongest recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Add me to the list of satisfied vasectomy patients. The big takeaway comment I have is you will not be disappointed if you see Dr. Silverstein for vasectomy care. I had researched who to go to for the last 12 to 18 months at least and I made the correct decision. Dr. Silverstein has a niche vasectomy practice which earns my top score. Drive from Westchester was well worth the trip and I had the consult and vasectomy on the same day and my post vasectomy specimen was done via a mail away package that was extremely convenient. Unparalleled experience!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Called blue cross for a recommendation for vasectomy doctor. The rep recommended Dr. Silverstein in freehold as according to their data, his Center for No Scalpel vasectomy does more vasectomies then any doctor in the New York and New Jersey area by far. I was very happy with the center. The consult, and vasectomy procedure far exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend Dr. Silverstein ,and his practice , if you are planning a vasectomy.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey I. Silverstein's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Freehold, NJ