Ratings for Dr. James R. Filippo

Great Eye Doctor! They are very knowledgeable and very good atmosphere!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Filippo for over 20 years and he provides wonderful service. He is thorough, informative and is happy to provide explanations concerning your test results. You can tell he really enjoys his work which makes it a pleasure to be his patient. He also has the most updated equipment for doing his tests.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Filippo is incredibly down to Earth and does't use medical jargon, he explains things in a manner that is easily understood. He welcomes you and makes jokes and it is a pleasant atmosphere. The girls in his staff are just as friendly, helpful and pleasant. I've been going to Dr. Filippo for years and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. was great. He was very thorough and answered all of my questions. The woman who helped me with my glasses was also very helpful and knowledgeable. His assistant was rude. She seemed annoyed when I asked her a question. The woman at the front desk was new. She was very polite.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

It has been an awesome educational experience going to Dr Filippo's office yet again. He is very thourough and informative. He is very up to date with technology. I've never been to an eye Dr who has the updated equipment the Dr Filippo has. The staff is very friendly. All my questions were answered. I will definately refer my family and friends to come to Dr Filippo's.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Very friendly and knowledgeable with any questions and concerns I had. No rush when I had questions about my family history of eye problems and how I can prevent it for myself.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr. James R. Filippo's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1970)