Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Valente

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I am VERY picky about chiropractors and have tried several in the city and have not been satisfied. Dr. Valente knows his stuff! He is thorough and extremely helpful. I am a former gymnast, college cheerleader and currently still do adult gymnastics and run a lot - Dr. Valente was helpful on all accounts in terms of injuries and pains that accompany these sports. He stays up to date on the research and new information that is out there and you feel like you are completely taken care of every time you go! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

I am a dancer and I had pulled my quadriceps muscles back in October. I had gone to NYU's Harkness Center for Dance Injuries, seen a doctor specializing in dance injuries for 3 times over 5 months and gone to physical therapy once a week... and the issue was getting better but not going away. it was so frustrating.... then a friend of mine recommended Dr. Frank and it only took him 3 sessions to fix me! he was very attentive, unlike the other doctor who did not have time to answer all my questions or give me advice. he spent enough time with me and was always patient answering all my questions. more importantly i did trust his diagnosis and treatment and I was not wrong! Thank you so much Dr. Franke!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Over the years I have been to several Chiropractors and I have to say Dr. Frank Valente is about the best there is. Never have to wait, he is willing to work with you around your busy schedule and you are guaranteed to leave his office feeling GREAT!!! I highly recommend it!!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011