Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Laker

Dr Laker is extremely compassionate and one of the most knowledgable doctors I have known. I would recommend him to anyone that needs surgery.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

BEWARE Dr. Laker-Lap Band 2007, he never warned me of possible side effects. Vomiting, pain, diarrhea began immediately. Went to Doctors and hospitals, colonoscopy and endoscopy, lap band eroded into stomach. Band removed 2012, very ill, still pain, vomiting, diarrhea. Vomiting caused hernia surgery to repair hernia, still pain, vomiting diarrhea another endoscopy 2013 finds major problems again. Surgeon does endoscopy 07/22/2013, said lap band did number on stomach he could not repair. Still vomiting and have diarrhea the pain is severe. I only go to Doctors and Hospitals, I vomit and have blasting diarrhea when I eat. My life has changed so much. Sometimes I crawl from bed to the toilet, sometimes I make it sometimes not. The pain is like having hundreds of hot knives cutting into my stomach. Doctor Laker was negligent he never warned me of possible danger. My life will never be the same and my health will never be restored.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Scott A. Laker's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in West Bloomfield, MI