Ratings for Dr. Sachin S. Bhardwaj

Won’t go to any other Doctor for this service! Excellent at what he does.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2019

Great respect for Dr. Bhardwaj’s manner, courtesy and professionalism. Likewise his Nursing Assistant was very helpful, informative and pleasant! An ideal team!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Very caring and concerned about my comfort. I've seen him a number of times with the same great results each time.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

I found the Dr. and his staff very concerned about my well-being and informative + helpful. I would recommend Dr. Bhardwaj and his staff. They are a good team. Thank you ....

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Dr Bhardwaj is like a performer-so professional, so thorough, so thoughtful and so skilled. I'd rather not be in his operating room but if I need the services, there is no one I would trust more to do the work and make the site look good. And his helper Amanda is a real pro too-very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Extremely pleasant experience for an unpleasant procedure! Nicole was very kind, caring, gentle and professional , but no “poker face” when you need another cut. Delivering unwelcome news is not fun. If Nicole wanted to consider a shift to the veterinary profession, I would hire her in a minute!😁 Dr. Bhardwaj was fabulous and it is obvious why he and my dermatologist, Dr. Elyse Scheuer, are friends and colleagues.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

Competent professionality makes a worrisome prosidure almost pleasurable

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr Bhardwaj. He answered all concerns, explained what he was going to do. Then as he was doing the procedure. I was made to feel at ease even thou very nervous. Nurses Amanda and Nicole were wonderful so kind and caring. With the Mohs procedure I feel confident that it is all removed.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Naturally nervous about my MOHS procedure, Dr Bhardwaj calmed my mind and spirit. He presents himself as competent, accomplished, well versed in the procedure. He listened., spoke softly and made me laugh. He was a real person in whom I placed my trust. Highly recommend !

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Many thanks to Dr. Bhardwaj and the nursing staff, including Amanda and Nicole. I would highly recommend Dr. Bhardwaj and all the staff that I had the pleasure of interacting with at Dermatology Specialists. All were professional, knowledgeable,personable ,and very kind, addressing any and all concerns regarding my Mohs treatment.These attributes represent a perfect 5 on all accounts! Thanks again!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr. Sachin S. Bhardwaj's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Looking for one place that can handle all of your skin care needs? Dermatology Specialists, P.A. provides a full range of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services in Edina, MN, with a second office in Eden Prairie. We treat and evaluate a wide variety of skin conditions in patients of all ages, such as birthmarks, acne, moles, warts, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, rashes, and sun damage. Our board-certified dermatologists also offer Mohs micrographic surgery for skin cancer. Our skilled physicians can bring out your skin's radiant glow with our cosmetic dermatology services, including: * Botox, Juvederm, and Radiesse * Latisse * Broadband Light (BBL) * Halo * SkinPen Microneedling * Fraxel, Vbeam and IPL photo rejuvenation * Leg vein treatment * Microdermabrasion * Laser hair removal * Chemical peels * Facials We are proud to offer a wide range of skin care products from top names like Cerave, Clarisonic, Colorescience, Coolibar, EltaMD, Glytone, Neocutis, Skin Ceuticals, St. Tropez, Vanicream and more. These products will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth and looking completely revitalized. Dermatology Specialists is dedicated to providing the highest level of patient care possible. Our general medical dermatology services and cosmetic services are designed to help men and women look and feel their best while living a more comfortable life. We accept and are contracted with most carriers, PPO and HMO's.

• English

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edina, MN