Ratings for Dr. Jennifer D. Martin

Before initially seeing her, I'd been to two other 'prominent' Dermatologists in the Nashville area and they both basically threw their hands up and then had me come in once a month for a new series of throwing their hands up. They feigned ignorance about what turned out to be a simple keloid (and yet continued to get that deductible and charge for tests every visit). Dr. Martin recognized it immediately and started with injections. Within a few visits, the issue was resolved. Now that I have a new keloid, I'm going back to her because she's proven to be capable.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Nashville Skin and Cancer is one of the most poorly run business I have ever seen. I have an MBA and this place does everything wrong. On top of that, Dr. Martin just doesn't have the clinical strength I was hoping for. Her bedside manner is awkward at best. I will not be returning to this zoo.

Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Jennifer D. Martin's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)