Ratings for Dr. Bryan Whitemarsh

An incredible man that changed and impacted so many lives.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

He was the best. My family will always miss him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

He is the best doctor ever. I am going to miss him Sooo much,

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

When we moved to Puyallup 10 yrs ago, we started seeing Dr. Whitemarsh and have been treated by him to this day. He treats our entire family. My daughter was born shortly after we moved here, she was extremely jaundiced and while others in the medical community stressed me out and scared me, he put me at ease that my baby would be fine. He also sees my husband (when I can get him to go to the dr.!), my teenage son and of course me. He is caring and fun to see. He is also very competent and knowledgeable about anything he is asked. If he doesn't know the answer he'll look it up right away so you never leave his office wondering about an issue. He has been our family physician for 10 yrs. and we have no plans of ever going to anyone else. A+++++!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

My family has been seeing him for many years now and I would never change doctors.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Love Love Love Dr. Whitemarsh! I was looking for a local doctor for my husband and I and found him based strictly on internet reviews. Appointments for the initial consultation were a few weeks out, which is unfortunate but very common these days. Not too big of a deal for me because I wasn't sick but rather, just trying to establish a primary care physician.... I sat in the waiting room a little longer than expected on the first visit but, after meeting with Dr. Whitemarsh I could see why. In 40 years and 3 children, this was the first time I have had an experience with a doctor where I felt he/she truely cared about me and what was going on in my life. After reading reviews I knew to expect sarcastic humor.. No doubt the truth. I found the humor cut the awkward tension and put me at ease. After joking around a few minutes he started asking me about my job, family and the normal medical history questions. He was able to see through some of my vagueness, pry a little and before I knew it we were discussing some issues I had been going through in my marriage. With out any exaggeration, he was in the exam room with me over 20 minutes. At one point I even looked at him and said, "I just need to establish a general practitioner....I wasn't looking for a therapist" I was astonished at how comfortable he made me feel. And all of this on an initial consultation. My husband and other family members have all had great things to say about Dr. Whitemarsh as well. If you are lucky enough to call during a time he is accepting new patients I would highly recommend this office. However... this is a doctor who will joke and try to make the sickest patient smile. If you are the type of person who doesn't find humor in all things, he may not be the best choice for you.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

My whole family sees Dr. Whitemarsh and we all love him! He's smart, thoughtful and funny. A great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

very very knowledgable and he always takes time with me....jokes around and yet knows when to be serious!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

I have been coming to Bryan Whitemarsh for about 6 years. I like that he is very knowledgeable. He acts like he is on 4 cups of coffee all the time. With me, his humor has always been sarcastic. That was a different twist for a doctor but he know his stuff...until my health got bad. I know my insurance pays him $150+ per 1/2 visit. He complained that my issues took too long. Hmmm..I have never used a 1/2 hour. More like 5-10 minutes max. He use to have an awesome nurse but the one he has now forgets stuff all the time. Several times my pharmacy had to call to get the nurse to update my meds so they could give it to me. Several times...I had to call to follow up because she never returned their calls...and then she denied it and blamed them!Complaining to Bryan didn't help as he defended her.It use to be he cared more.Now I think his goal is see how many people he can push out the door. When I got sick recently,I got tired of his sarcasm after I got out of the hospital & found a new doc

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr Whitemarsh is a great doctor...he is very knowledgable and funny and yet senstive to my concerns. He gets two thumbs up from me!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr. Bryan Whitemarsh's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Puyallup, WA