Ratings for Dr. Giselle Guerra

Dr. Guerra simply does not care about her patients. She has no empathy or regard for human life nor does she think she should. She treats me like I am a pest to her, is always in a rush, does not bother to read my medical history, nor does she care for follow ups. Twice now she could have prevented my acquiring this infection, and she does not care to see that. Her arrogance and disregard is the antithesis of what a doctor should be. I have a long history of health problems, with many procedures done, from heart surgery to a kidney transplant. I have dealt with my doctors, many hospitals and have been inspired to write great reviews at times. Never in the 10 years that I've been dealing with this have I felt the need to write a negative review. But people must know what she is really like. I have lost any trust in her and will be switching doctors because my healthy cannot afford her apathy, her arrogance nor her pretentiousness. It could cost me my life. It is that simple.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

The Most arrogant, self righteous person I have ever met in the medical field. She puts herself ahead of her patients. Zero communication, zero empathy, zero professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Giselle Guerra's Credentials

• Universidad Central Del Caribe Escuela De Medicina (Grad. 2000)