Ratings for Dr. Mihaela G. Alexander

I highly, HIGHLY, recommend Dr. Alexander. Yes, the administrative staff is not great, and the wait once you get to the office is long as Dr. Alexander is always behind schedule. But, the office staff tells you about that when you arriver or if you call and ask before you come in, and they will call you on your cell when Doctor Alexander is getting to you. In any event, Dr. Alexander is a fine doctor! Spends plenty of time with the exam and explaination (which is why she is always behind schedule - you will get the attention you deserve!). I will go to no other neurologist as long as she is practicing!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. A really knows her stuff and spends a good deal of time with you to make sure nothing is missed. Sitting in the office and waiting for here is like a root canal having to listen to the staff argue, be bossy and seemingly being above the patient. Need a whole new front end staff to make it a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Alexander is an incredible neurologist. Very attentive, compassionate, & thoughtful. Excellent excellent care. She's busy, but takes ample time for each of her patients. Very much worth the wait!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

GREAT experience...her PA was knowledgeable and helpful. When she had done all she could she passed me over to Dr. Alexander and she spent a very long time in the office visit, talking and observing. We will be involved in ongoing treatment and I am excited to see where my treatment can go.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

The staff is HORRIBLE! The medical assistant, S, is rude, won't return phone calls, hangs up on you when she can't answer questions, can't follow basic instructions on faxes, etc. Any item requires NUMEROUS calls back to get things done. It's ridiculous. Dr. Alexander does know her stuff but having to deal with her staff is not worth it. Avoid the hassles and find someone else.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

I was referred by my neurosurgeon and made the appointment, the office called me 3 times to reschedule, I did that, however, on the 3rd time they called, they wanted me to see her assistant. I reluctantly agreed. I came into the office and she diagnosed me with neuropothy which was fine I guess, but then she gave me the pills that did nothing. I called the office back to ask for a much stronger dose. They called me back a couple days later (which is unacceptable) and said the assistant called a stronger dose in for me. Picked up the prescription from the pharmacy, got home, and it was the same dose, just more pills. Ugh!! Stupid Bi***. Doesn't she realize I have about 20 pills I have to take a day and don't need any additonal pills!! I am done with this office. Please don't go there, save yourself some grief and time.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

I couldn't rate this physician any higher on the scale. I went to her with vision/migraine type of issues. She took her time to answer all of my questions (at my level of understanding). She is just one of the most professional doctors I've ever been to. I recommend anyone looking for a good Neurologist to Dr. Alexander. The best of the best.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Best doctor experience I have had in a long time as a new patient. She was thorough, didn't rush me through the history, answered all of my questions, then gave me her email address to answer any additional questions I may have. To top it all off she called me with my MRI results on Friday evening the same day I had the scan. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Dr. Mihaela G. Alexander's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Littleton, CO