Ratings for Dr. Mark T. Grusso

Love the staff at Dr. Grusso office!!! Such caring and professional women!! Belinda, Rose and Brittany treat all the patients with such care compassion and respect. Dr. Grusso helped me in ways that no other podiatrist ever has... Thank you for such a wonderful visit!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

The worst experience their staff is horrible. Office manager was trash talking and using words that are excluded from a dictionary. Oh my ! what an embarrassment.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I asked for help and the front staff was rude. I over heard the staff members using profanity, and an electrical devices going off, personal conversations and it was very unpleasant. I do not recommend this practice to anyone. They were unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

He performed surgery with terrible results. I still doctoring with someone else and now need another surgery to correct the problem resulting from his treatment. Every time I needed paperwork completed I was charged additional fees. When I requested a receipt for all the additional fees for paperwork they had no record of it.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Doctor was no better or worse than most, but the staff and doctors did not fix a billing error and blamed it on everyone but themselves. Very, VERY poor experience. I expect doctor's offices to at least know as much about medical insurance as I do, but these people were totally unhelpful. My billing error is still not resolved.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Grusso and his staff were kind, friendly and knowledgeable. Very professional office. My son was also treated by Dr. Grusso. Anyone with children having foot issues should seek Dr. Grusso. He was excellent with helipng him feel at ease.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

He performed surgery with terrible results. Many years later I'm still doctoring with someone else to correct the extra problems resulting from his treatment.

Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr. Mark T. Grusso's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Phillipsburg, NJ