Ratings for Dr. Dipen J. Parekh

Poor bedside manners. Very dismissive when questions asked. No contact after surgery

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Choosing Parekh as my surgeon for a radical prostatectomy was the worst decision of my life. I could tell from our first meeting that he was rude and dismissive, and yet I trusted. He is a terrible surgeon and an uncaring person. THE WORST DECISION OF MY LIFE. Stay away.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

He got me back to my normal life with a great robotic surgery that removed all my tumor and cancer cells, I can say he is the one of the TOP DOCTORS in the USA

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Best Dr most compassionate and caring. Left his family to come check on me Thanksgiving day after my robotic partial nephrectomy cancer was caught very early and was contained within mass (no spreading). Total recovery within 1 month. Dr Parekh was to be a second opinion and after meeting decided to have him do my surgery. I am extremely grateful and fortunate to have found him I highly recommend him. I was always able to contact him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2016

Don't be fool by this doctor. I have many complications due to his surgery. He is so careless with his patients and so irresponsable that after my surgery i tried to call him many times and he never return my call. I wonder who is saying that he treats you like family!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Outstanding surgeon and clinician with the best outcomes

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

He may be the chairman but he is not a very competent surgeon. Have had many issues since my surgery.

Submitted August 22, 2015

Outstanding surgeon and clinician. Compassionate and courteous

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

He operated on my kidney and left cancer behind, then left me to fend for myself. I have no faith in this doctor

Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr Dipen Parekh, I had robotic surgery for partial nephrectomy. Wow, My #1 Surgeon of choice. Not only is he the best surgeon, He treats you like family, I am so very fortunate to have found him right here at the University of Miami. Its a scary thing when diagnosed with Cancer, He took all my fear away. His kindness, and Caring brings a complete sense of calm. I am Cancer Free and my experience with Dr Parekh and the university of Miami was absolutely the best care I could dreamed of. Thank you Dr Parekh!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014