Ratings for Dr. KATHERINE O'Brien

Dr. O'Brien is very professional and her presence is assertive. So when she walked into our delivery room, we were happy and we felt that we were in good hands. She remained calm and supportive, which is all we could have asked for. Her guidance helped me focus and I pushed for a little less than an hour, which is not bad for a first child. Dr. O'Brien is coming highly recommended and the staff in the hospital respect her. Even our Doula, who worked with her on multiple deliveries praised her work. Recommended!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

This doctor is part of Valley OB Association practise in Paramus, NJ. She seemed nice, and she took us right on time. If you do not ask her questions, she probably wont really really engage in any conversation. it was hard to tell. I saw her only once so far, but I am also uncomplicated patient, so perhaps labs and all other things spoke for themselves. We will see- I will come back later to update if there are any developments.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr. KATHERINE O'Brien's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 2004)